passed with 723 phew!!!

Discussion in 'Windows Server 2003 / 2008 / 2012 / 2016' started by goldunblack, Nov 25, 2005.

1. goldunblack

goldunblack New Member

Hi am a new user but been reading the forums for while, onyl reason i have signed upis cos i just passed 70-290 and wanted to say thanks for the help i have got by reading the forums, and to show it isn't impossible.

Only just mind with 723.

the odd part on the sectional results my weakest area was my strongest in the transcenders.

2. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

tripwire45 Zettabyte Poster

Congratulations. A pass is a pass. No matter how good some mock testing software can be, it will never be quite like the real thing. Take a moment to relax and enjoy yourself.

Certifications: A+ and Network+
  3. Veteran's son

Veteran's son Megabyte Poster

Congratulations on passing the exam! :)

Certifications: A+
    WIP: N+
  4. _omni_

_omni_ Megabyte Poster

congrats on the pass. :thumbleft

was it harder or easier than you expected? and, if you've also done the 270, how was it compared to that?

Certifications: MCSE 2003, MCSA:M
  5. goldunblack

goldunblack New Member

Cheers guys

I have'nt done 270 not sure wether to go there next or onto 290, i don't think it was harder than i expected, it was very much like the transcenders, I personally found the sims a bit awkward but thats prob just me, the areas i was tested on were disaster recovery, users, Disk management and i think there was a couple of q's on Terminal server and SUS so most areas were covered but i had no questions Groups.

I used MSPress and CBT nuggets. to study along with, vmware on my laptop with 2 servers and an xp client.

cbt nuggets is pretty impressive.

6. Boycie
    Honorary Member

Boycie Senior Beer Tester

oh, well done! Sit back, relax and a have a few cold ones now :thumbleft

Certifications: MCSA 2003, MCDST, A+, N+, CTT+, MCT
  7. simongrahamuk
    Honorary Member

simongrahamuk Hmmmmmmm?

Congrats on the Pass! :biggrin