1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Passed Network+

Discussion in 'Network+' started by royyey, May 7, 2012.

1. royyey

royyey New Member

This forum has been informative and encouraging..think this is my time to make a little contribution. i had a classroom training which was a combined module covering A+, Network+ and linux fundamentals. The training center provided me with Todd's book for both A+ and N+...i had the opportunity to terminate some patch cables and interconneted devices using a switch. i was able to gather 3 separate videos on N+(transignal,cbt and professor messer) which i went over for some days after training to make sure i covered every bullet point in the exam objectives. In addition, i used Glen Clarke's N+ pdf- the early 7 chapters covering the Network Technologies, Devices, TCP/IP-Subnetting was really simplified and helped a lot...i loved the magical tours in the Cbt videos and enjoyed Mr. Libermann simplicity in the transignal videos. Prof Messer put things in order with his nice organisation.

To make sure i was ready i took the sample exam on Comptia's website which i passed...this is my first exam and have really enjoyed the experience. One point of advice, hit the exams while the concepts are still fresh as they always say and a good understanding of the exam objectives is necessary.

Thinking of MCITP next because i have managed to gather some materials, some microsoft cert and CCNA latter..:)Best wishes for everyone.Thank You Jesus...

2. MadHatter

MadHatter Bit Poster

Congratulations mate, hope you good luck with the rest of your exams. I am about to take N+ myself by next week.

P.S. how long did you prepare for it before you took it, was it the first attempt ?

Last edited: May 8, 2012
    Certifications: CompTIA Network+
    WIP: CCENT
  3. SimonV

SimonV Petabyte Poster Administrator

Congratz in the pass

Certifications: MOS Master 2003, CompTIA A+, MCSA:M, MCSE
    WIP: Keeping CF Alive...
  4. Notes_Bloke

Notes_Bloke Terabyte Poster

Congratulations:D

NB