Passed Net + Last week.

Discussion in 'Network+' started by maldonaz, Oct 9, 2007.

1. maldonaz

maldonaz New Member

I passed my Net + last week with a 857. The test was fairly easy because of the practice tests i used. All I have to say is :removed braindump reference:

Certifications: MOUS, A+, Network+
    WIP: MCP, MCSA, MCSE, CCNA
  2. juice142

juice142 Megabyte Poster

And all I have to say is that those are braindumps and therefore classed as cheating. :x

Certifications: BSc (Hons), A+, Network+
    WIP: 70-270, MCSA
  3. Colin1

Colin1 Byte Poster

Correct my friend, just checked out that website, and it is very much a braindump portal :dry how can these people shamefully advertise cheating on the Internet and get away with it :x gets right on my nerves that does. And the people who are foolish enough to waste time and money on them should also be ashamed of themseves. I have had a couple of rants about this sort of thing in the forums before mate and it still doesnt get nicer when people are getting certs for absolutley nothing. The only satisfaction I can get from it is living safe in the knowledge that the certs these people do get are not worth the paper there are written on. if the guy did not know what a braindump is then thats another matter, but the fact that this website :removed braindump reference: is so open about the fact that they use braindumps would question this from the off-set.

Really annoyed now
    C:x

Certifications: Cisco IT Essentials,
    WIP: IT degree, CIW (Web), A+, N+
  4. nXPLOSi

nXPLOSi Terabyte Poster

Lets not advertise the website for them chaps.

Certifications: A+, Network+, Security+, MCSA 2003 (270, 290, 291), MCTS (640, 642), MCSA 2008
    WIP: MCSA 2012
  5. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

tripwire45 Zettabyte Poster

maldonaz, the others are correct. That's a braindump site and using it and referencing it here is highly unethical. I removed the links to that site from this thread. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and take no further action at this time but continuing to post information about or references to braindumps can and will result in your CF member account being banned.

Certifications: A+ and Network+
  6. Colin1

Colin1 Byte Poster

My Bad Trip, just got annoyed didnt even think about he fact that I posted a link to that site. Sorry bro

C :p

7. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

...and you guys aren't helping anything when you either quote or put the website link in your own post... :rolleyes: That's exactly how the information gets spread about what sites to use to be able to cheat.

EDIT: Yeah, what they said!

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  8. Colin1

Colin1 Byte Poster

Erm.. hello did you not see me apologise for putting the link in my thread??? stop trying to be a moderator. I apologised to Trip for making a mistake Iam not going to apologise to you aswell. And thats about it really.

9. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

tripwire45 Zettabyte Poster

No permanent damage, Colin. :wink:

Certifications: A+ and Network+
  10. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

Actually, no, I didn't... I opened up the window before either you or Trip had responded. I don't need an apology... just passing along information that you can use or ignore.

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!