1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Passed My Essential and Practical

Discussion in 'A+' started by Lastsolace, May 2, 2010.

1. Lastsolace

Lastsolace New Member

Hello everyone. I just happened on this forum a few months back and it really helped me to prepare for my A+ Essential and Practical Exam.

I passed my Essentials exam two weeks ago and just passed the Practical Exam today :)

The materials I used were:

Sybex( CompTIA: A+ Complete Study Guide): this book was great it thoroughly got me prepared. It contains an e-book, test engine, and flash cards.

CompTIA A+ 220-701 and 220-702 Cert Guide: Not a bad book; solid chapters and good tests.

Comp TIA Quick Reference Guide: Handy book to refresh your memory before the exams.

Now on to the Network+ exam :)

2. Kopite_21

Kopite_21 Gigabyte Poster Premium Member

Congratulations and good luck with the N+.

Am currently doing my A+ now...

Certifications: National Diploma IT Advanced ECDL
    WIP: A+
  3. mesob

mesob Bit Poster

good luck with network +, am sure it will be piece of cake for u as u had already done A+. I am A+ n N+ and if u pass ur A+ N+ is so easy and am sure it wont take you that long to achive ur certification.

Certifications: BSc A+ N+ MCP
    WIP: MCSA, CCNA, Server+, Security+
  4. BosonMichael
    Highly Decorated Member Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

What I want to know is... who is this dude named "Ur"?

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!