1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Passed my 70-620 exam :-)

Discussion in 'Windows Vista / 7 / 8 Client Exams' started by sangstar, Mar 29, 2009.

1. sangstar

sangstar Bit Poster

I passed my 70-620 exam this morning, with a score of 978 :biggrin Im so happy!

I think its just the one question i got wrong, for Maintaining and Optimising Systems that Run Windows Vista.

I've done three Microsoft exams now, and one thing, I would like to know, is which questions I got wrong.

I had about 15 simulations, and 65 questions, which I wasn't expecting. I thought there would be 45 questions, like the XP exam, also wasn't expecting any simulations, again as XP did not have any. I got a shock when I started the exam, and question 1 was a simulaton!

It was all pretty straight forward though, there's only a few bits I had to read up on, which I don't make use of in Vista (Meeting Space, Tablet PC, Backup Centre)

For anyone taking this exam, the Microsoft Training Book for 70-620 was excellent, and totally prepares you for the exam (unlike XP!!)

Certifications: Installing, Configuring, and Administering Microsoft Windows XP Professional (70-270), Managing and Maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Environment (70-290), Configuring Microsoft Windows Vista Client (70-620), CCNA
    WIP: CCNP, MCSA: Server 2012
  2. Sparky
    Highly Decorated Member Award

Sparky Zettabyte Poster Moderator

Congrats mate.

15 sims? ekk! :eek:

Certifications: MSc MCSE MCSA:M MCSA:S MCITP:EA MCTS(x5) Security+ Network+ A+
    WIP: Exchange 2007\2010
  3. wagnerk

wagnerk aka kitkatninja Moderator

Congrats on the pass :)

-ken

Certifications: CITP, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, PTLLS, MCT, MCITP, MCTS, MCSE, MCSA:M, MCSA, MCDST, MCP, MTA, MCAS, MOS (Master), A+, N+, S+, ACA, VCA, etc... & 2nd Degree Black Belt
    WIP: PGDip
  4. sangstar

sangstar Bit Poster

I know!!! Every other question seemed to be a simulation, I thought they were never going to end!!!

Certifications: Installing, Configuring, and Administering Microsoft Windows XP Professional (70-270), Managing and Maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Environment (70-290), Configuring Microsoft Windows Vista Client (70-620), CCNA
    WIP: CCNP, MCSA: Server 2012
  5. daft_togger

daft_togger Nibble Poster

Well done, I too sat and passed mine on Friday there......and I too was shocked at how many sims there were...1 or 2 maybe, but I counted around the 15 mark also......

Think it was the one Sim I did not get right....something about disabling the secure desktop while UAC was instigated...you had to disable it, but not compromise security, so I went into Local Security Policy and disabled the secure desktop, but enabled the only trusted and digitally signed .exe (as my answer to maintaining security).....but that was the only question I was not 100% on.

Certifications: 70-290, 70-620
    WIP: 70-291
  6. Notes_Bloke

Notes_Bloke Terabyte Poster

Congrats:thumbleft

NB

Certifications: 70-210, 70-215, A+,N+, Security+
    WIP: MCSA
  7. BosonMichael

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

Congrats!

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!