Passed ITIL V3F

Discussion in 'Service Management Frameworks' started by Poley, Jul 21, 2011.

1. Poley

Poley Bit Poster

took the exam on Friday just got my results and passed 31/40

Our department are adopting ITIL in a big way and are sending the whole IT department on a 2.5 day course at beautiful Moggerhanger Park. (Not sure if I’m allowed to post a link here so i'll err on the side of caution, Google it fantastic old stately home):D
    Food was awesome course was a little hard going at points, the sheer amount of information being thrown at you was a little daunting (how many acronyms !!) but glad I got through it.
    Exam was very strange - paper and pencil - I presume this isn’t the norm? Haven’t done an exam like that since my driving theory in 99.
    Back to self study now with 70-291 lined up in the next couple of weeks..

Certifications: Comptia A+, MCP 70-271, 70-272 MCDST, 70-270, 70-290, 70-291 MCSA 77-888 Excel 2010, 77-884 Outlook 2010 ITIL V3F ,
    WIP: Network+, ICND1
  2. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

Congrats on the pass :)

It depends on the course/exam provider and if they're a VUE/Prometric testing centre.

-Ken

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security