passed 701 & 702

Discussion in 'A+' started by nn, Sep 16, 2010.

1. nn

nn Nibble Poster

yep this is exactly how i did it and made use of the full 1.5hours there is no prize for finishing quickly!

Certifications: A+
  2. Josiahb

Josiahb Gigabyte Poster

Looks like I'm weird then, I go through the exam once, everything gets an answer, best guess if I'm unsure and then I click finish.

No review.

No second chance.

I came to the conclusion a while ago that I either know it or I don't, my answers have never got better second time through the exam. If I fail then I obviously wasn't ready and I need to go back and study harder.

Certifications: A+, Network+, MCDST, ACA – Mac Integration 10.10
  3. quuuaid

quuuaid Nibble Poster

My approach was to read the question, answer it, then read the question again (just in case). I marked for review anything that I wanted to "mull over" if it turned out I had the time and moved on to the next question.

In my case, probably because I did read the question over each time, it turned out I only had just enough time to review my marked questions, but I was content with that. I'm glad I did because it did find two where I'd misread sneaky questions!

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST
    WIP: Drupal, PHP