Passed 70-697 Configuring Windows Devices

Discussion in 'General Microsoft Certifications' started by garycul, Aug 12, 2016.

1. garycul

garycul Nibble Poster

My eighth Microsoft exam and by a country mile the most difficult. What a struggle it was. Scored 768 and need a jolly long lie down to recover from this ordeal ! Watched no less than 491 videos on ITDVDS and watched CBT Nuggets 99 videos three times over. Usual other ref material such as Technet, Youtube videos, labbing etc. Apart from NT4 Server and TCP/IP I passed years ago I've stuck with the desktop exams but this one having a lot of cloud stuff in it was very difficult for me. Three of the questions were not even remotely part of the objectives.

Certifications: 70-697 Configuring Windows Devices, 70-680 Configuring Windows 7, 70-687 Configuring Windows 8.1, TCP/IP ON NT4, NT 4 Server, NT4 Workstation, Windows 95, Windows 3.1, ITIL SLM Practitioner, ITIL v2 and v3 Foundation
  2. Juelz

Juelz Gigabyte Poster

Congrats