1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Passed 70-284 and Become MCSE / MCSA

Discussion in 'Exchange Exams' started by rehan_ganatra, Aug 21, 2008.

1. rehan_ganatra

rehan_ganatra Bit Poster

Hi guys ... i hope people from previous posts are still there to make objections...well like in last... whtever... I complete my MCSE with this last test and getting offers from different companies....but before that I need to start my CCNA Studies ....and like previous history I got CBT Nuggets for CCNA prepration and I hope I will not take much time .....see u guys soon with my CCNA certificate..:dry

Certifications: MCSE, CCNA
    WIP: CCNP
  2. BosonMichael
    Highly Decorated Member Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

Considering your theft of the training materials, I certainly won't be the first to congratulate your "achievement". :dry

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  3. onoski

onoski Terabyte Poster

Congrats on receiving the MCSE and thanks for sharing on study materials used:)

Certifications: MCSE: 2003, MCSA: 2003 Messaging, MCP, HNC BIT, ITIL Fdn V3, SDI Fdn, VCP 4 & VCP 5
    WIP: MCTS:70-236, PowerShell
  4. Methodman85

Methodman85 Byte Poster

Uh.. am I missing something here? How did you pass all of these exams so quickly, and why aren't you jumping for joy?

Certifications: MCTS, MCSE, MCSA:M, CCNA, MCDST, N+
    WIP: 70-680
  5. greenbrucelee

greenbrucelee Zettabyte Poster

I would say congrats but I am not going to since you use pirated material and probably BDs aswell, I don't care how much experience you have passing 7 exams in a month whilst working full time isn't possible in my opinion.

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, Security+, 70-270
    WIP: 70-620 or 70-680?
  6. Methodman85

Methodman85 Byte Poster

294 Planning, Implementing, and Maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Active Directory Infrastructure - Jul 24, 2008

And

293 Planning and Maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Network Infrastructure - Jul 23, 2008

Completed a day apart :eek: how is that even possible WITH pirated materials and BDs???

7. Sparky

Sparky Zettabyte Poster Moderator

Probably has a good memory :dry

Certifications: MSc MCSE MCSA:M MCSA:S MCITP:EA MCTS(x5) Security+ Network+ A+
    WIP: Exchange 2007\2010
  8. zebulebu

zebulebu Terabyte Poster

Pretty easy if all he's doing is memorising answers to questions from braindumps.

Certifications: A few
    WIP: None - f*** 'em
  9. Methodman85

Methodman85 Byte Poster

Wow...well hey if you can your MCSE in a month it's no wonder employers ask for it for entry level positions... Thanks rehan

Maybe you'd actually be :biggrin instead of :dry if you actually accomplished something more than just memorizing answers.

10. Methodman85

Methodman85 Byte Poster

Good thing is that any employeer with half a brain that looks at his transcript will know something's up.

11. zebulebu

zebulebu Terabyte Poster

Bad thing is that most employers don't have a Danny - especially when the interviews are being handled by HR departments trusting whatever an IT recruiter sends them as gospel.

Certifications: A few
    WIP: None - f*** 'em