1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

passed 70-271 today

Discussion in 'MCDST' started by rowlando, Jan 25, 2008.

1. rowlando

rowlando Bit Poster

My test crashed twice midway.
    After 2 reboots and the pc looked at by the support staff i managed 866.
    The testing centre say they will lodge a complaint to prometric. Im not too bothered - i would only complain if i had failed :)
    I would also warn anyone taking this exam in the future not to rely solely on the sybex study guide by bill ferguson.
    There was far too much in the exam that was not in this book.
    Certifications: JNCIA-FWV, LPIC 2, SCSA, CMA, 70-271
    WIP: 70-272
  2. BosonMichael
    Highly Decorated Member Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

EDIT: I withdraw my congrats after seeing your other study method of choice. :dry
    Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  3. wagnerk
    Highly Decorated Member Award

wagnerk aka kitkatninja Moderator

Congrats on the pass :)

Certifications: CITP, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, PTLLS, MCT, MCITP, MCTS, MCSE, MCSA:M, MCSA, MCDST, MCP, MTA, MCAS, MOS (Master), A+, N+, S+, ACA, VCA, etc... & 2nd Degree Black Belt
    WIP: PGDip
  4. sunn

sunn Gigabyte Poster

Too bad for the hard luck during the exam. I'd be frustrated, especially if the clock kept ticking...
    However, use of braindumps is prohibited so I can’t offer congratulations. Hopefully you won’t use the same study methods in the future.