1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Passed 70-270

Discussion in 'Windows Vista / 7 / 8 Client Exams' started by oztrailrider, May 22, 2008.

1. oztrailrider

oztrailrider Nibble Poster

I just got back from the testing centre (after a 1hr 15min train ride :rolleyes:), with 70-270 under my belt. I only just passed with a score of 700 :ohmy, it seemed to take forever to show my score at the end. I wasn't very pleased with it but at least it's a pass. I am still going to revise some of the stuff to get a better understanding of it all. The only question is, what next?. :biggrin

Certifications: MCP (70-270)
    WIP: A+
  2. BosonMichael
    Highly Decorated Member Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

A pass is a pass! Congrats!

"What next" depends on how much real-world IT experience you have.

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  3. ryanthelion84

ryanthelion84 Nibble Poster

well done dude!

Certifications: 70-290, PRINCEII Practioner, ITIL V3F
    WIP: VMWare ESX VCP
  4. stutheview

stutheview Byte Poster

Congrats on the pass! :D

Certifications: A+, N+, MCP 70-270 70-290
    WIP: 70-291
  5. Methodman85

Methodman85 Byte Poster

There's a reason why a 700 is a pass. 700 means you know your stuff period. So be happy :biggrin
    Congrats!

Same thing happened to me at my test center, I swear those PC's are 486's lol.

Certifications: MCTS, MCSE, MCSA:M, CCNA, MCDST, N+
    WIP: 70-680
  6. ryanthelion84

ryanthelion84 Nibble Poster

Enlightening! Hehehehe! :lol:

This is too true, there were a few times I thought my 70-290 exam had crashed, as for the test centre pc's? MAJOR beige box syndrome and yes, talk about suspense....there seems to be a convinient wait at the end of your test for your score to appear....they just need "drumroll.wav" followed by either "applause.wav" or "jeer.wav" to polish it off! :dry

Certifications: 70-290, PRINCEII Practioner, ITIL V3F
    WIP: VMWare ESX VCP
  7. oztrailrider

oztrailrider Nibble Poster

Thanks guys :), that is so true about the PCs. I guess if they are running exams all day and nothing else they don't need to be anything special. Maybe Prometric have a policy of using no hardware newer than 5 years old.

Certifications: MCP (70-270)
    WIP: A+