Passed 70-270 part 2

Discussion in 'Windows 7 / 8 /10 Client Exams' started by Kryten2340, May 15, 2009.

1. Kryten2340

Kryten2340 Bit Poster

Hi All,

It's been a while since I've posted so I'd thought I'd share the fact I've passed the 270 exam with a score of 905. Whilst I'm not surprised I passed I'm surprised at such a high score. A few tricky questions were thrown in on things like permissions and IIS. I would advise to anyone studying for the exam to make sure you know this stuff. They seem to like their VPN questions as well. Other than that it was bog standard installation and configuration stuff.

290 next. Any pointers on what to expect from this exam? I hope to take it within a month or two. Ideally want to take advantage of the 2nd shot offer if needed however I don't want to rush through things and fail twice.

Any suggestions?:D

Certifications: A+, N+, MCP (XP)
    WIP: MCSE/MCSA Win2003, CCNA
  2. Mr.Cheeks

Mr.Cheeks 1st ever Gold Member! Gold Member

congrats and what a great score!

3. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

Congrats on the pass :)

-ken

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security
  4. nugget
    Honorary Member

nugget Junior toady

Congrats on the pass. :thumbleft

Certifications: A+ | Network+ | Security+ | MCP (270,271,272,290,620) | MCDST | MCTS:Vista
    WIP: MCSA, 70-622,680,685