Passed 070-271 today - what now...

Discussion in 'MCDST' started by jonnytabpni, Jan 25, 2008.

1. jonnytabpni

jonnytabpni Bit Poster

Yey! I passed my 070-271 today with a score of 816!!

The system crashed just as it was adding up my score....the worst momment!

Anyways, I got this sheet with a few of my details and pass score on it..what do I do with it? How do i gain access to the MCP website?

When i log onto the MCP website, it asks my for my MCP ID and Access Code;

when I fill in the "Candidate ID" and "Registration" things from the prometric sheet, access is denied (Im not sure if these are the correct things anyway)

Help would be appreciated

Cheers

ps. havnt got any email from microsoft yet

2. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

Wait on that e-mail from Microsoft, and all will be well.

Congrats!

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  3. jonnytabpni

jonnytabpni Bit Poster

thanks!!

how long does the email usually take?

I run my own IT business and I am getting business cards and leaflets made and I would like the "Microsoft Certified Professional" logo on them.

Do mirosoft privde an image or what the deal with the images....

many thanks:D

4. dales

dales Terabyte Poster

the microsoft email normally arrives to me within a week but some people do have to wait a while it just depends on workloads I suppose.

Yes they do provide logos for the items your certified for but if your itching to get your design off to the printers then do a google image search for the logo and use one of them.

Certifications: vExpert 2014+2015+2016,VCP-DT,CCE-V, CCE-AD, CCP-AD, CCEE, CCAA XenApp, CCA Netscaler, XenApp 6.5, XenDesktop 5 & Xenserver 6,VCP3+5,VTSP,MCSA MCDST MCP A+ ITIL F
    WIP: Nothing
  5. barryt

barryt New Member

congrats on your PASS, i am writing on thuesday , any tips? :p

6. Qs

Qs Semi-Honorary Member Gold Member

Congratulations on the pass! :)

Certifications: MCT, MCSE: Private Cloud, MCSA (2008), MCITP: EA, MCITP: SA, MCSE: 2003, MCSA: 2003, MCITP: EDA7, MCITP: EDST7, MCITP: EST Vista, MCTS: Exh 2010, MCTS:ServerVirt, MCTS: SCCM07 & SCCM2012, MCTS: SCOM07, MCTS: Win7Conf, MCTS: VistaConf, MCDST, MCP, MBCS, HND: Applied IT, ITIL v3: Foundation, CCA
  7. Kraven

Kraven Kilobyte Poster

Congrats matey!

Kraven

Certifications: Network+, MCSA, 70-680
    WIP: A+, 70-685
  8. dales

dales Terabyte Poster

Err necropost alert! :biggrin

Certifications: vExpert 2014+2015+2016,VCP-DT,CCE-V, CCE-AD, CCP-AD, CCEE, CCAA XenApp, CCA Netscaler, XenApp 6.5, XenDesktop 5 & Xenserver 6,VCP3+5,VTSP,MCSA MCDST MCP A+ ITIL F
    WIP: Nothing
  9. JonnyMX

JonnyMX Petabyte Poster

He probably can't remember.

It was three and a half years ago...

Certifications: MCT, MCTS, i-Net+, CIW CI, Prince2, MSP, MCSD
  10. F.A

F.A Bit Poster

congrats on the pass.

11. Beerbaron

Beerbaron Megabyte Poster

The email can take a week or so to arrive. Once you have an account setup all exams you take and pass using your original email address will appear on your MS transcripts automatically. They can take anywhere from a day to a week to appear.

Certifications: BSc (Hons), MSc, ITIL v3F, MCP, MCDST, MCITP: edst7, MCTS, MCSA: Server 2003, MCSA: Windows 7, N+, NVQ IT lvl 3, MCSA Windows 7, VCP5, CCENT, CEH
    WIP: CISSP