Parents forget daughter at airport

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by tripwire45, Aug 4, 2008.

1. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

tripwire45 Zettabyte Poster

As they say on "Family Guy", this really grinds my gears...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080804/ap_on_re_mi_ea/odd_israel_home_alone

Certifications: A+ and Network+
  2. Naive

Naive Byte Poster

That is attrocious, I have a 3yr old son and I get nervous if he wanders around in the local shop.
    I'd rather have missed the flight knowing that my family were fully accounted for.

When the parents seated their kids on the plane, surely they would of clicked on that one was missing. Makes you wonder about peoples motives for childbirth.

WIP: MCDST
  3. Theprof

Theprof Petabyte Poster

wow, unbelievable. I don't get how someone can get so careless. I mean okay if you leave a suit case or some object behind because you're in a hurry, thats understandable, but to leave your kid behind doesn't show like the parents care much. Usually your family is the first of your concerns, followed by the rest of the stuff.

Certifications: A+ | CCA | CCAA | Network+ | MCDST | MCSA | MCP (270, 271, 272, 290, 291) | MCTS (70-662, 70-663) | MCITP:EMA | VCA-DCV/Cloud/WM | VTSP | VCP5-DT | VCP5-DCV
    WIP: VCAP5-DCA/DCD | EMCCA
  4. rax

rax Megabyte Poster

That is like what happened on Home Alone :p

Certifications: ITIL v3 Foundation, CompTIA Network+
  5. Markyboyt

Markyboyt Kilobyte Poster

18 suitcases??

WIP: A+
  6. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

At least we need where their priorities are

-ken

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security
  7. greenbrucelee
    Highly Decorated Member Award

greenbrucelee Zettabyte Poster

yeah, maybe she can go home and create ingenious traps for some stupid robbers :p

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, Security+, 70-270
    WIP: 70-620 or 70-680?
  8. mickaveli2001

mickaveli2001 Byte Poster

This careless crime warrants the man to get a snip operation, and for the women to get a hysterectimy - to ensure they don't breed anymore, and to save the tax payer money down the line

Certifications: NC Communication/Computing
    WIP: A+
  9. TimoftheC

TimoftheC Kilobyte Poster

Sorry, but as a parent this is unforgivable and why did it take the cabin staff to tell them 40 minutes in to the flight that one of your kids was missing - surely you check that your kids are OK, even if they are not seated with you!

They should face prosecution and supervision by whatever Social Services Organisation works in their country - parenting classes would be an idea.

Certifications: A+; Network+
    WIP: MCDST???
  10. Finkenstein

Finkenstein Kilobyte Poster

Why didn't they just put their kid in one of their suitcases... problem solved!

Of course I am kidding... this "grinds my gears" as well. Nice choice of words Trips!

Certifications: MCP, Network+, CCENT, ITIL v3
    WIP: 640-822
  11. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

There's absolutely nothing in the world that could make me forget my two guys:

[​IMG]

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!