Paint Shop Pro: Identify Text Style

Discussion in 'Software' started by Fergal1982, Jan 16, 2008.

1. Fergal1982

Fergal1982 Petabyte Poster

Hey guys.

I've got two questions for you.

Firstly, I have an image that im trying to mirror the text on. Its in png format. I've managed to use the dropper to match the colour, but i need to match the font too. Absolutley no idea how to do it though.

Secondly, I'm using a .psp template file as the basis for the image, but i need to stretch the image out (its a button, more text means longer button). If i try to resize, and only change the width (taking off the maintain ratio setting), it still seems to change the height too. How would i do this?

Can anyone help a poor, graphically impaired chump?

Certifications: ITIL Foundation; MCTS: Visual Studio Team Foundation Server 2010, Administration
    WIP: None at present
  2. hbroomhall

hbroomhall Petabyte Poster Gold Member

There are font identifiers about. While I know of their existance I've never actualy used one.

Here is the first one I found with a google search.

Which version of PSP is this? They have changed the interface quite considerably over the years.

Harry.

Certifications: ECDL A+ Network+ i-Net+
    WIP: Server+
  3. Softix

Softix Bit Poster

I don't use Paint Shop Pro, so I think I can't help you with that, but have you tried looking for available online tutorials for this software when you can find something related to your problem?
    Not many people today use PSP, Photoshop is more popular and common.