Once upon a time

Discussion in 'Just for Laughs' started by SimonV, Jul 10, 2003.

1. dreec

dreec Nibble Poster

that beaver did a major job on my hair. All I need now is to

Certifications: To many to list here, to few to matter
    WIP: None
  2. Jakamoko
    Honorary Member

Jakamoko On the move again ...

...realise that Armadillos don't have hair !!!!!!

"Hang on - that's no mirror it's.............................................."

Certifications: MCP, A+, Network+
    WIP: Clarity
  3. dreec

dreec Nibble Poster

a gateway into another dimension. Bravely Jak stepped forward, entering the event horizon and wondering where he would end up. Slowly the force of the gateway pulled him closer, then just as he was about to be pulled into a name resolution broadcast the gateway

4. Jakamoko
    Honorary Member

...rejected Jak's constituent packets, on the grounds that he has taken up far too much of the plot-line in this whole bizarre turn of events.

"As of now" declared the Mighty Gateway, "each Member here-in, when mentioned, shall contribute one passage (packet ?) to this whole bizarre turn of events, upon conclusion of which, he or she shall provide the ID of the next contributor in turn. If that ID matches an active User, he or she is urged to add to this Log as they see fit

" But remember, none of us can ever rest safe in the knowledge that Jak will not interject with random abandon. Make it ever thus...."

Just as Jak breathed a massive Si of relief, feeling ful-Phil'd , and Flex-ing his limbs once more, he caught sight of dreec, with keyboard under his arm, scarpering for the exits ........

5. dreec

dreec Nibble Poster

2 months later dreec returns, with new attitude, new home lab, and a raft of new information ready to share and discuss. Picking up from where he left off dreec is ready to bang heads, defy convention and reveal the truth.

As he enters the certforum portal once more he spots the new graphics, realises the place as changed and decides to...................

6. Jakamoko
    Honorary Member

7. Fergal1982

Fergal1982 Petabyte Poster

(just ignore me! lol)

Certifications: ITIL Foundation; MCTS: Visual Studio Team Foundation Server 2010, Administration
    WIP: None at present
  8. Jakamoko
    Honorary Member

Ignoring Fergal, Jak pondered to himself:

"Hmmm, :hhhmmm , bit strange that dreec disappeared at around the same time as Kermit the Frog"" he thought, still ignoring Fergal.

I wonder if they are actually one and the same ? If that were the case, then that could only mean one thing .....

9. Fergal1982

....that dreec ATE kermit and has since been doing hard time!!!!!!!!!!!!

(keep ignoring me, lol)

Certifications: ITIL Foundation; MCTS: Visual Studio Team Foundation Server 2010, Administration
  10. Jakamoko
    Honorary Member

As usual, Jak ingored Fergal. :?:

He thought to himself "I wonder if dreec ATE kermit and has since been doing hard time!!!!!!!!!!!! ?"

Damn, I love how all my thoughts are original. Anyhow, I now must locate the CertForums Mail Servers, as I must learn how they all work :hhhmmm ....

11. Fergal1982

as jak approached the mail servers, he noticed the smell of burning sulphur, at the same time he noticed an obviously malicious presence appear out of nowhere behind him. Turning aroun, as he knew he would, he was faced with.............

12. Rosy
    Honorary Member

Rosy Megabyte Poster

Fergal - as he was trying to sneak out of the Certforums chat with Bertie, Rosys whip and the entire stock of VBs.....

Certifications: MOS Master Instructor
  13. Jakamoko
    Honorary Member

"Hmmm, Nice haul, Fergal, but tell me one thing ...................

Why the smell of burning sulphur ?" :scratch

14. nugget
    Honorary Member

nugget Junior toady

Fergal, swinging his pointed tail back and forth and shooting little flames out of his nostrils said "Oh that, it comes with the costume". As Jak pondered this Fergal tossed a VB to Jak who promptly caught it in his small hairless paws, ripped the top off and drained the can in 3 large gulps. When he had finished he turned to Rosy and hitting her in the head with the empty can because she couldn't catch, Rosy said....

Certifications: A+ | Network+ | Security+ | MCP (270,271,272,290,620) | MCDST | MCTS:Vista
    WIP: MCSA, 70-622,680,685
  15. Jakamoko
    Honorary Member

"But why the smell of burning sulphur, Fergal ?" asked Rosy ....

Dammit - doesn't Rosy ask THE most awkward questions ???

16. Fergal1982

Too late Jak realised that, by drinking the VB, he had utterly sold his soul to Fergal for all eternity, and was now bound in servitude to Fergal. As quick as a flash, Jak suddenly found he too, had a pointy tail, and a lingering smell of sulphur. he also found he had the avator of Fergal upon his forehead.

Running from the room, he ran straight into..............

17. Jakamoko
    Honorary Member

...the next line of the script, which went along the lines of:

"Wheesht, Fergal, and don't talk such manic nonsense. My soul belongs to me (well, my Mum actually)"

Ignoring Fergal, but appreciative of Nugg's now-habitual VB *toss*, Jak burped loudly, then continued to ponder the smell of burning sulphur.

"0h dear, " thought the great shelled one. "There's only one thing that makes that smell - the friction of whip against poor Bertie's (too slow to duck) behind"

Sadly, Jak sought out Phil, who replied.........

18. Rosy
    Honorary Member

Rosy Megabyte Poster

through floods of tears .... "save Bertie, whip me instead!"

19. Fergal1982

calm down dearie - ill whip you all you want in order to save bertie!

Fergal

20. Rosy
    Honorary Member

Rosy Megabyte Poster

Suddenly Nuggy-bear burst into the room

"You said I was your only one Fergie, how could you whip another???"

Fergie blushed......