1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Offered a unique investment opportunity

Discussion in 'Just for Laughs' started by wagnerk, Feb 9, 2009.

1. wagnerk
    Highly Decorated Member Award

wagnerk aka kitkatninja Moderator

Hi Guy's/Gal's,

I'm quite interested in this investment opportunity I received today, that I received as a PM on a MA forum :rolleyes:

The only downside is that I have Z$2 trillion that I wish to invest in their country and of course after all the legal paper work and info has been exchanged, will be offering to give them 20% out of the total sum for their assistance (minus any comission, my fees and any other applicable fees) :twisted:

Hopefully by leaving their e-mail addresses in the above quotes, they'll be contacted by other interested parties, like Mr & Mrs Spam :)

-Ken

p.s. just in case - This is not legit, please do not apply!
    p.p.s. admins/mods, please remove the e-mail address if it is deemed necessary
    :)

Certifications: CITP, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, PTLLS, MCT, MCITP, MCTS, MCSE, MCSA:M, MCSA, MCDST, MCP, MTA, MCAS, MOS (Master), A+, N+, S+, ACA, VCA, etc... & 2nd Degree Black Belt
    WIP: PGDip
  2. Evilwheato

Evilwheato Kilobyte Poster

Don't suppose I could get in on this investment opportunity ;)
    I see loads of these in our mail spools while at work xD

3. Arroryn
    Honorary Member

Arroryn we're all dooooooomed

Wow, I mean, she's the Dauther of someone. That's clearly some kind of hybrid female / daughter / author cross, so how can she not be trustworthy? :rolleyes:

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, 70-410, 70-411
    WIP: Modern Languages BA
  4. ThomasMc

ThomasMc Gigabyte Poster

I was ready to drop her an email until I spotted your p.s :dry

Certifications: MCDST|FtOCC
    WIP: MCSA(70-270|70-290|70-291)
  5. wagnerk
    Highly Decorated Member Award

wagnerk aka kitkatninja Moderator

Na, that's obviously only there for the ones who aren't serious :lol::lol:

-Ken

Certifications: CITP, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, PTLLS, MCT, MCITP, MCTS, MCSE, MCSA:M, MCSA, MCDST, MCP, MTA, MCAS, MOS (Master), A+, N+, S+, ACA, VCA, etc... & 2nd Degree Black Belt
    WIP: PGDip