Objective help

Discussion in 'Network+' started by pLuhhmm, Jun 6, 2008.

1. pLuhhmm

pLuhhmm Bit Poster

ok well these are the objectives i missed and well.. as you will see I need to study 3 & 4 the most. Hopefully Ill pass after studying my ass off like I should of before and pass, im pretty sure i will if i get half of objectives 4 and 3 right, any tips on objectives 3 & 4?

Certifications: 70-270 Windows XP Professional
    WIP: Net+,A+,MCST
  2. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

Study them. :)

I don't mean to sound sarcastic... but what else can you do? Study the areas where you are weak, and take the exam again.

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  3. pLuhhmm

pLuhhmm Bit Poster

true....true

Certifications: 70-270 Windows XP Professional
    WIP: Net+,A+,MCST
  4. Mr.Cheeks

Mr.Cheeks 1st ever Gold Member! Gold Member

...and use some self-testing software aswell, which will also help to point out your weak areas

5. Neil

Neil Byte Poster

The study material you're using should have practice exams........get the most out of them. Get other practice exams as well, probably Mike Meyers exam cds or any other exam software you could get. In the practice exams, you can select which objective divisions you want to be tested on, like selecting obj 3 & 4 would give you only questions based on those objectives.

And then do some extra studying ofcourse! If you want something better than reading, then get some videos.

You can check out exam software, videos and other useful Network+ resources here:
    http://www.learnkey.com/Networkplus_Certification

Good luck on passing your exam.

Certifications: CompTIA A+ & Network+
    WIP: MCSA: 70-270