Nu And shakey !!

Discussion in 'New Members Introduction' started by Bunchuza, Feb 15, 2005.

1. Bunchuza

Bunchuza New Member

Hi guyz i am bunchuza a.k.a Otsile, i am in London studying CCNA at instructor level. will be going home with 2 other friends to open up an accademy in soweto Johannesburg, exiting hey !!, well thats if/when i make it, i am so nervous bout it, none the less have completed CCNA 1 & 2 and currently on 3. I am considering to go for the "half way exam" would it be a good idea, and if so where could i possibly do it in london, and what is it called ? thanks in advance :rolleyes:

Certifications: none
    WIP: ccna
  2. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

tripwire45 Zettabyte Poster

Greetings Bunchuza. Glad you are here. I remember the Cisco netacademy fondly. Had a great time with a bunch of my mates going through the CCNA material. Our instructor was more like a stand up comedian so it was fun as well as interesting.

Sounds like you are going to be setting up shop back home to teach the CCNA course. As I recall, your passing scores will have to be higher than most students in order to qualify to each the material. That means there'll be a bit more pressure on you. Let us know if there's anything we can do to help.

Good luck with your studies. Cheers. :biggrin

Certifications: A+ and Network+
  3. Jakamoko
    Honorary Member

Jakamoko On the move again ...

Greetings and welcome, Bunchuza - enjoy your time on our site [​IMG]

Certifications: MCP, A+, Network+
    WIP: Clarity
  4. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

Actually Gav, his time here is virtually endless (no pun intended) since he can reach us from anywhere in the world. Only his time in London is limited. I hope he chooses to stay here as long as he likes, regardless of where he lives. ;)

5. Jakamoko
    Honorary Member

I hope this is just plain ol' American literalism at play here Trip - all I meant was be happy here, however long that may be.

OMG - now I'm paranoid about this [​IMG]

6. AJ

AJ 01000001 01100100 01101101 01101001 01101110 Administrator

hehehehe

Welcome from me as well m8 - enjoy :thumbleft

Certifications: MCSE, MCSA (messaging), ITIL Foundation v3
    WIP: Breathing in and out, but not out and in, that's just wrong
  7. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

Don't tell me Americans are more literal than folks in the UK! :blink Well...you learn something new every day. :P :oops:

8. Jakamoko
    Honorary Member

Really - every day ? wow, that's amazing [​IMG]

jk again dude [​IMG]

9. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

Sorry, Bunchuza. Gav is normally more well behaved, especially in front of new members. The missus must be out for the evening and Gav slipped his leash. :P

jk

10. Bunchuza

Bunchuza New Member

lol. its okay guyz you really crack me up, its good to know though that the are people with some humor around here,

11. Bunchuza

Bunchuza New Member

tripwire as for the the instructor training a ave of 80% is needed but it doesnt worry me that much, its the external final that is realy giving me the shivers. i mean with cisco exams you neva know what to expect you can easily fail with you knowing your work !!!

12. SimonV
    Honorary Member

SimonV Petabyte Poster Gold Member

Welcoem to the forums Bunchuza, good to see you here. :)

Certifications: MOS Master 2003, CompTIA A+, MCSA:M, MCSE
    WIP: Keeping CF Alive...
  13. Bunchuza

Bunchuza New Member

Hey guyz need your input again, which of the four ccna modules do you consider the most difficult, and if you were to advise sum 1 to concentrate on one which one would it be, i think ccna 2 cos of the commands tell me what you think !!!!

14. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

Just a suggestion, but you might want to start a brand new thread down in the Cisco forum. We try to organize threads the relevancy rather than create one really long thread in a welcome forum. Also, the "cisco-minded" folks are more likely to see it there and respond. Cheers. :)