NOVELL Netware, groupwise and edirectory

Discussion in 'Software' started by dales, Apr 13, 2007.

1. dales

dales Terabyte Poster

Hi all,

Been lucky enough to land myself a new job, much closer to home and better money, and part of a team...... However it appears that they seem to use alot of novell stuff (as the written test at the interview had alot of novell questions). now I've never actually played with any novell stuff, and although they said they'll teach me what I need to know, I dont want to turn up and know absolutly nothing about them.

I'm in the process of getting some cheap admin books from ebay but does anyone know if there are any virtual labs (like the ms ones) tucked away on the net that i can have a tinker with. I've had a look around google but cant find anything. If not I'll see if novell do some eval software or something I can stick on a spare pc.

Cheers all.

Certifications: vExpert 2014+2015+2016,VCP-DT,CCE-V, CCE-AD, CCP-AD, CCEE, CCAA XenApp, CCA Netscaler, XenApp 6.5, XenDesktop 5 & Xenserver 6,VCP3+5,VTSP,MCSA MCDST MCP A+ ITIL F
    WIP: Nothing
  2. Sparky
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Sparky Zettabyte Poster Moderator

Eval can be downloaded...

http://www.novell.com/products/netware/eval.html

Certifications: MSc MCSE MCSA:M MCSA:S MCITP:EA MCTS(x5) MS-900 AZ-900 Security+ Network+ A+
    WIP: Microsoft Certs
  3. dales

dales Terabyte Poster

Great thanks for that.

Certifications: vExpert 2014+2015+2016,VCP-DT,CCE-V, CCE-AD, CCP-AD, CCEE, CCAA XenApp, CCA Netscaler, XenApp 6.5, XenDesktop 5 & Xenserver 6,VCP3+5,VTSP,MCSA MCDST MCP A+ ITIL F
    WIP: Nothing