Not so confused now

Discussion in 'Training & Development' started by troubledtony, Jan 20, 2006.

1. troubledtony

troubledtony Bit Poster

What an excellent forum
    you've probably saved me a lot of money. Just trying to clear up afew last details before i buy the books turn that pile of salvaged pcs into a network, drop hints to my employer and start on my way up the ladder, security seems to be the place for me, ive read lots of interesting stuff over the last few hours, and cleared up lots of worries etc. Picked up a few links along the way to some interesting stuff, these free test questions that i,ve tried dont seem to difficult usualy score around 70% now i,m sure ive read somewhere that the pass mark for A+ is around 60ish, am being simple or is there a lot more to A+ than you'll ever see for free? i'd like to be that smart but somehow.........

Certifications: none
  2. simongrahamuk
    Honorary Member

simongrahamuk Hmmmmmmm?

Glad that we've been able to help you Tony.

Anything you need help with just ask here, there's always someone who can help!

:biggrin

3. Boycie
    Honorary Member

Boycie Senior Beer Tester

Tony,

Glad you like the forum :)

Don't forget you can get the latest A+ objectives from Comptia.

Best of luck. I try and put an A+ question everyday on the A+ forum.

Certifications: MCSA 2003, MCDST, A+, N+, CTT+, MCT
  4. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

tripwire45 Zettabyte Poster

The quality of free tests for the most part won't match the degree of difficulty you will experience on the actual exam. I know we have daily mock test questions in our own A+ forum. You might want to see how you do there.

Certifications: A+ and Network+
  5. troubledtony

troubledtony Bit Poster

thanks for that link much appreciated

Certifications: none