Not coping! study on 70-290

Discussion in 'Windows Server 2003 / 2008 / 2012 / 2016' started by Ence, Jan 15, 2008.

1. Ence

Ence Kilobyte Poster

[​IMG]
    Not coping

I having problem remembering key points or just getting them ass about face!
    There seem so much to remember i.e

So many of you have been here before any tips to get over thing! any help
    I don't do brain dumps for you can forget that! :x

Is this post in the right place :oops:

edit:thanks
    No - I do spend a lot of time on my testlab can be working on one thing then two days later POOF it gone and have to look at my notes. I been taking fish oil as that meant to improve memory

2. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

Using them in a real-world environment helps a LOT. Do you get a chance to work with those in your job?

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  3. Bluerinse
    Honorary Member

Bluerinse Exabyte Poster

What i do with topics i am finding hard to digest, is to try and tell a friend or significant other what you have just learned in *laymans terms*. if you can't expalin it in simple terms the chances are you dont fully understand it.

Just hearing the words come out of your own mouth helps to cement them in memory. i love the look on peoples faces too when you tell them the differences between L2TP and PPTP :twisted:

Certifications: C&G Electronics - MCSA (W2K) MCSE (W2K)