NEWBIE:Microsoft E-Learning IT Starter Offer any thoughts

Discussion in 'Training & Development' started by scott, Jul 17, 2007.

1. scott

scott New Member

Hi all my name is scott,been currently looking at the different providers for online home study over the last few weeks and still confused over which one to go for lol.

Taking the advice from the people in this forum im gonna start on the comptia a+ network + then onto the MCSA.

Having looked into Pitman training,itlearneasy,computeach etc and all there major varying price differences,they all look to offer the same sort of course material via online learning, 24/7 tutor support etc.Not really willing to take the leap of spending 4500 pounds just now,was wondering if u guys thought that doing it through microsoft e-learning was a good way to go for home study? Got an email from them stating they are doing a special on an IT starter which Includes comptia A+ N+ and MCSA for £699 which seems a lot less than The £4500 that computeach quoted any thoughts on how good the source material will be would be very grateful.

Included email attachment from microsoft detailing offers and the link to the demo of the service.

Attached Files:

2. greenbrucelee
    Highly Decorated Member Award

greenbrucelee Zettabyte Poster

I am home leaning myself at the mo, I was gonna go through a training provider but was persuaded on here and I can reccomend it.

Its cheaper there nothin hidden in any contracts, training cos' cant rip you off

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, Security+, 70-270
    WIP: 70-620 or 70-680?