New touch screen implementation?

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by noelg24, Apr 18, 2006.

1. noelg24

noelg24 Terabyte Poster

Now I pick up my weekly dose of Zoo and Nuts mags every week (hey I am single ok hehehe!!!) and todays copy of Zoo shows what appears to be Apple's new video iPod (altho I cant confirm this so dont quote me guys) whether this is true or not is another matter entirely (apparently it wont be released for a good few months) but if u do pick up a copy of Zoo (available only in the UK) then look at page 25 (ignore the 3 beauties pillow fighting by the way hehe!) and then tell me what you think...for those who want to check out the new technology that will be used on this so called new video iPod go here

but for those who cant get the mag I will give u a brief run down...the screen is basically the whole iPod so there is no sign of the controls for volume, play/pause and etc...hence the link above the controls are on screen and only appear when you touch the screen and then disappear after you have touched it. but again I dont know if this is real but have a look at the link and watch the clip on the right...and see what you think...

Certifications: A+
    WIP: my life
  2. JonnyMX

JonnyMX Petabyte Poster

I had a quick flick through it in the shop and I think I've gone blind...

Certifications: MCT, MCTS, i-Net+, CIW CI, Prince2, MSP, MCSD
  3. noelg24

noelg24 Terabyte Poster

:D I warned you Jonny but you just had to didnt u!!!

4. arisen

arisen Byte Poster

That video was astounding! Now this is why i liked the movie 'johnny mnemonic' - it had something similar but with a VR headset. Anyone seen that?

Certifications: BEng, PRINCE2, ITIL, Net+
    WIP: MSc, Linux+ 2009, RHCE
  5. noelg24

noelg24 Terabyte Poster

yeah I know what you mean arisen...it does look cool doesnt it?