new to the IT world

Discussion in 'New Members Introduction' started by craigyboy, Sep 16, 2014.

1. craigyboy

craigyboy New Member

Hi fellow IT net-workers I have joined up to this forum to source information relating to my Diploma in IT networking when it comes to exam times, so all info that I will need along the way would be much appreciated....cheers...:D

WIP: Diploma IT networking
  2. rocdamike

rocdamike Byte Poster Gold Member

Welcome to CF! :D

Certifications: F5 CTS, LTM | F5-CA | CCNA: Sec | CCNA: R&S | ITIL Foundation
    WIP: AWS Solutions Architect
  3. JK2447
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

JK2447 Petabyte Poster Administrator Premium Member

Welcome to Certforums. Good luck with the Diploma. Have you been able to identify an area of IT that you would like to work in yet?

Certifications: VCP4, 5, 6, 6.5, 6.7, 7, 8, VCAP DCV Design, VMConAWS Skill, Google Cloud Digital Leader, BSc (Hons), HND IT, HND Computing, ITIL-F, MBCS CITP, MCP (270,290,291,293,294,298,299,410,411,412) MCTS (401,620,624,652) MCSA:Security, MCSE: Security, Security+, CPTS, CCA (XenApp6.5), MCSA 2012, VSP, VTSP
    WIP: Google Cloud Certs
  4. craigyboy

craigyboy New Member

No not as yet the course doesn't start till October have an idea what i am in for looking forward to a great challenge and a new career, I'm not to back getting around a PC and trouble shooting, but just a small fish in a big pond lol cheers...:D

WIP: Diploma IT networking