New to CertForums

Discussion in 'New Members Introduction' started by squidjr, Apr 15, 2016.

1. squidjr

squidjr New Member

Hello all, new member here. Just passed my A+ exam and will be working on my net and security+ next. Anyone know a good place to sell extra vouchers? I have two for the A+ exam that I don't need

2. Juelz

Juelz Gigabyte Poster

Welcome to CF, I'd be interested in those vouchers though I am wondering whether they are region locked as I live in the UK? wondering if there away to confirm the vouchers are still active? you will probably find most of us are from the UK.

3. squidjr

squidjr New Member

Hmm, im not sure if they are region locked, ill have to contact comptia or google it. I'd do payment though paypal so there isnt any problems, but i do know they are still good, i had two extra just in case i didnt pass the first time.

4. squidjr

squidjr New Member

just got a reply from comptia, they are region specific, so i could only sell to someone in the US or Canada

5. JK2447
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

JK2447 Petabyte Poster Administrator Premium Member

Top Poster
    of the Month

Welcome to Certforums

Certifications: VCP4, 5, 6, 6.5, 6.7, 7, 8, VCAP DCV Design, VMConAWS Skill, Google Cloud Digital Leader, BSc (Hons), HND IT, HND Computing, ITIL-F, MBCS CITP, MCP (270,290,291,293,294,298,299,410,411,412) MCTS (401,620,624,652) MCSA:Security, MCSE: Security, Security+, CPTS, CCA (XenApp6.5), MCSA 2012, VSP, VTSP
    WIP: Google Cloud Certs
  6. Kopite_21

Kopite_21 Gigabyte Poster

Welcome to CF!

Certifications: National Diploma IT Advanced ECDL
    WIP: A+