NEW! Now you can download your (Comptia) Certificate to a PDF

Discussion in 'General CompTIA Certifications' started by Kitkatninja, Oct 20, 2010.

1. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

NEW! Now you can download your (Comptia) Certificate to a PDF

CompTIA has a new functionality for candidates where you can now download a PDF of your certificate.

Log into your account at https://www.certmetrics.com/comptia , click on the certification tab to view your Active Certifications. To the right you will see the PDF Certificate feature. Click on that link to download your certificate. We are currently working to make all certification PDFs available in the near future. So if you do not see the PDF Certificate link next to your certification, please check back with us at a later date (4th quarter 2010) for availability at that time.

See here.

-Ken

Last edited: Oct 20, 2010
    Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security
  2. greenbrucelee
    Highly Decorated Member Award

greenbrucelee Zettabyte Poster

Quel Suprise

Looks like they are following Microsoft, next they will make you pay if you want a printed one sent out.

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, Security+, 70-270
    WIP: 70-620 or 70-680?