New Microsoft 2nd Chance Exam!!

Discussion in 'General Microsoft Certifications' started by zenboy, Feb 16, 2006.

1. zenboy

zenboy Bit Poster

Folks!! Good News! Microsoft is offering the 2nd Shot Chance Exam again. Offering expire on June 30, 2006. Click on link to register.
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/offers/2ndchance/
    Hurry and Register!!

2. Boycie
    Honorary Member

Boycie Senior Beer Tester

Thanks for letting us know Zen :thumbleft

Certifications: MCSA 2003, MCDST, A+, N+, CTT+, MCT
  3. zenboy

zenboy Bit Poster

Yes, I was browsing through Microsoft site when I stumble upon it. Thought it was last year's offer until I saw the date. Hurry and register!

4. Jakamoko
    Honorary Member

Jakamoko On the move again ...

Thanks for that zenboy. Fixed the hyperlink as well. :)

Certifications: MCP, A+, Network+
    WIP: Clarity
  5. zenboy

zenboy Bit Poster

would be great if we could pin post this offer for everyone to share.

6. _omni_

_omni_ Megabyte Poster

Certifications: MCSE 2003, MCSA:M
  7. zenboy

zenboy Bit Poster

that's ok. How come I didn't see your darn post? Made me stumble upon this on MS website. Anyhow, I'm ready to tackle another cert some. This would give me the motivation to study harder. :D

8. Jakamoko
    Honorary Member

Jakamoko On the move again ...

Well done anyway Guys - in fairness, I pinned _omni_'s thread (damn those underscores !!!! )

:)

Certifications: MCP, A+, Network+
    WIP: Clarity
  9. zenboy

zenboy Bit Poster

Great work omni....even though you made me found it out the hard way..hehe. I've been too busy to even check out some of the posts here. I'm saving this offer for the 70-291, which I've heard is the toughest. :biggrin

10. _omni_

_omni_ Megabyte Poster

zenboy: you don't need to save this offer for only one exam, it is valid for every exam you take within the specified period. so if you manage to do 2 or 3, they'll all be covered.

Certifications: MCSE 2003, MCSA:M
  11. Sacs

Sacs Bit Poster

bookmarked ! :biggrin

Certifications: BEng Degree
    WIP: MSc Degree, MCAD/MCSD
  12. zenboy

zenboy Bit Poster

Quote from Microsoft website: [To participate, register for the second shot offer before you take any exam. You'll receive a promotion code that is good for one free second shot at the same exam in case you don't pass it on your first try. There's no limit per customer, so after you've registered, you'll be entitled to one free retake of any exam that you sign up for.]

Omni..are you sure about that? I thought that you are entitled to only one free retry on any exam, although it does say "no limit per customer". I'm confused :confused3 If this is the case, then I better hurry up before june because I'm going out of town a month before then.