New Member just introducing myself

Discussion in 'New Members Introduction' started by Donn, Apr 23, 2007.

1. Donn

Donn New Member

Hi there everyone,

I registered as a member a few months ago but forgot to introduce myself properly. Anyway to cut a long story short I've been taking it easy for the last few months, especially since taking the Win2k Professional Exam (70-210) early February.

Although I've been taking it easy I know that sooner or later I will have to pick-up those big heavy books again. That is if I'm to achieve my target by June/July, which is an MCSA no less. No rest for the wicked I suppose.

I've already learnt quite a lot from this forum and I hope this continues. Onwards and upwards eh.

At the moment my immediate aim is to get an MCSA 2000 to be followed in the very near future by an MCSE 2000, MCSE 2003, MCSE LONGHORN......

So as you can see I will be very very busy for the next couple of years at least, which isn't a bad thing really beacause at least it will keep me out of trouble.

Kind Regards

Donn :)

Certifications: A+, Network+, 70-210, 70-215
    WIP: 70-218
  2. zimbo
    Honorary Member

zimbo Petabyte Poster

Welcome to CF! :biggrin

i think you should revise your path because Microsoft is retiring all MCSE 2000 exams in June next year so if you want to start MCSE Longhorn and only have MCSE 2000 you will need to start again and not be able to upgrade. My advice is to finish MCSA 2000 upgrade that to MCSA 2003 then look at whats available to you.

Certifications: B.Sc, MCDST & MCSA
    WIP: M.Sc - Computer Forensics
  3. Raffaz

Raffaz Kebab Lover Gold Member

Welcome to CF!:)

Certifications: A+, MCP, MCDST, AutoCAD
    WIP: Rennovating my house
  4. UCHEEKYMONKEY
    Honorary Member

UCHEEKYMONKEY R.I.P - gone but never forgotten. Gold Member

Welcome to CF:biggrin

Certifications: Comptia A+
    WIP: Comptia N+
  5. onoski

onoski Terabyte Poster

Welcome to the CF forum.

Certifications: MCSE: 2003, MCSA: 2003 Messaging, MCP, HNC BIT, ITIL Fdn V3, SDI Fdn, VCP 4 & VCP 5
    WIP: MCTS:70-236, PowerShell
  6. Bluerinse
    Honorary Member

Bluerinse Exabyte Poster

Welcome to CF 8)

Certifications: C&G Electronics - MCSA (W2K) MCSE (W2K)
  7. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

Welcome!

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  8. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

Welcome to CF, like it's already been said finish your MCSA 2k then upgrade to the MCSA 2k3 before it's to late....

-Ken

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security
  9. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

Welcome to CF, like it's already been said finish your MCSA 2k then upgrade to the MCSA 2k3 before it's to late.... So far MS will provide on upgrade path from the MCSA/MCSE 2k3 to the new MCITP for Longhorn, but there currently is no upgrade path from the MCSA/MCSE 2k to the MCITP for Longhorn.

-Ken

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security
  10. wizard

wizard Petabyte Poster

Hi there and welcome 8)

Certifications: SIA DS Licence
    WIP: A+ 2009
  11. Morne Louw

Morne Louw Byte Poster

Welkom

Certifications: ECDL, OCN Level 2 HTML, A+,MCDST,70-270
    WIP: MCSA/MCSE
  12. nugget
    Honorary Member

nugget Junior toady

Hi and welcome to the forum. :D

Certifications: A+ | Network+ | Security+ | MCP (270,271,272,290,620) | MCDST | MCTS:Vista
    WIP: MCSA, 70-622,680,685