1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New MCP - waiting for any info

Discussion in 'General Microsoft Certifications' started by StueyT, Jul 1, 2007.

1. StueyT

StueyT Bit Poster

Hello,

I passed 70-271 and 70-272 on 20th June, and got my confirmations at the test centre. All I have got since is a 'thank you for testing' email from PV and thats it.

Should I have heard anything else by now? Or does it usually take ages?

Certifications: CCNA
    WIP: MCDST, MCSA, CCNP, CCSP
  2. Theprof

Theprof Petabyte Poster Forum Leader

When I passed 270, I recieved like an email with a "congrats for passing the exam" and some code so that I can logon to the MCP site and check my cert status plus download logos.

It took a few weeks to recieve my Certificate and the card.

Certifications: A+ | CCA | CCAA | Network+ | MCDST | MCSA | MCP (270, 271, 272, 290, 291) | MCTS (70-662, 70-663) | MCITP:EMA | VCA-DCV/Cloud/WM | VTSP | VCP5-DT | VCP5-DCV
    WIP: VCAP5-DCA/DCD | EMCCA
  3. PldtGuy08

PldtGuy08 New Member

Good Day!

can anyone give me a resource pdf file or any reviewer on 70-270 Exam: Installing, Configuring, and Administering Microsoft Windows XP Professional. It will bring great help to me.

thanks,:D

4. juice142

juice142 Megabyte Poster

Blimey, requesting copyright material and triple posting.

You'll be popular. :dry

J.

Certifications: BSc (Hons), A+, Network+
    WIP: 70-270, MCSA
  5. Tinus1959

Tinus1959 Gigabyte Poster

Back in the old days it took MS about 5 workdays to get a mail to you with your MCP ID.
    Since they automated the thing (I think) it can take up to 5 weeks before you hear anything. If you have not heared anyting start of August, phone the MCP support nember.
    You will find a number in your region here http://www.microsoft.com/learning/support/worldsites.mspx.

Certifications: See my signature
    WIP: MCSD, MCAD, CCNA, CCNP
  6. Tinus1959

Tinus1959 Gigabyte Poster

Search the forums on the 270 exam. You will find help there.

Certifications: See my signature
    WIP: MCSD, MCAD, CCNA, CCNP