New Job - Third Line Whoop Whoop!

Discussion in 'Employment & Jobs' started by craigie, May 29, 2009.

1. craigie

craigie Terabyte Poster

I wrote a guide here to how I did it click me

Also, I have to say that my opinion is that 'if' you are worknig in IT and want to better yourself, then why not try and go for something just out of your grasp.

Currently, I'm studying for the CCENT. Pretty much most mornings I get up and Study for between 30 Mins and 1 Hour, before the wife and daughter wake up. Then on the drive to work I listen to the CBT Nuggets series and in the evening I read the ICND1 book.

Hopefully, that will answer your question mate. Just tons and tons of hardwork :D

Certifications: CCA | CCENT | CCNA | CCNA:S | HP APC | HP ASE | ITILv3 | MCP | MCDST | MCITP: EA | MCTS:Vista | MCTS:Exch '07 | MCSA 2003 | MCSA:M 2003 | MCSA 2008 | MCSE | VCP5-DT | VCP4-DCV | VCP5-DCV | VCAP5-DCA | VCAP5-DCD | VMTSP | VTSP 4 | VTSP 5
  2. demarrer

demarrer Byte Poster

Congratulations on the new job :)

You got all those IT certs in one year - I feel properly stupid now lol

Well done though :D

Certifications: A+, Security +, CCNA, CCSA
    WIP: music, (dreaming of) CCIE Security :D
  3. demarrer

demarrer Byte Poster

gonna definitely take the tip about CBT nuggets and podcast in the car to work. When the french are back from holidays, the traffic jams return and my drive time to work increases from 20 mins to 50 mins - ideal for sneaking in the odd podcast or two :D cheers Craigie.

Certifications: A+, Security +, CCNA, CCSA
    WIP: music, (dreaming of) CCIE Security :D
  4. craigie

craigie Terabyte Poster

Exactly, with the new job, my drive is now 30 mins, so I try and get some studying in every day.

Certifications: CCA | CCENT | CCNA | CCNA:S | HP APC | HP ASE | ITILv3 | MCP | MCDST | MCITP: EA | MCTS:Vista | MCTS:Exch '07 | MCSA 2003 | MCSA:M 2003 | MCSA 2008 | MCSE | VCP5-DT | VCP4-DCV | VCP5-DCV | VCAP5-DCA | VCAP5-DCD | VMTSP | VTSP 4 | VTSP 5
  5. Obinna Osobalu

Obinna Osobalu Banned

Congratulations on the job. Am with a Microsoft Partner Organisation right now, and looking to deploying MOSS 2007 for a private accounting organisation over here in a couple of months. :D

Certifications: MCITP:SA,MCTS(x5),MCSE2K3;MCSA2K3:M;MCP
    WIP: EDA7,70-652,Project+,MSP(70-632)