new in IT I need help plz

Discussion in 'A+' started by kakouch, Sep 5, 2009.

1. kakouch

kakouch New Member

hello i am new to all this and i need some help . my gol is mcse and i am on the botom. so got some books to start whith i have the Mike meyers book the sixth edition all in one and i have the 18th edition for SCOTT muellers. and i dont now from were to start. the mike meyers books there is 3 exams and i need only 1 exam i dont have to go for all the books i need some advise plz and thanks:( :cry:

WIP: A+ mcse
  2. simonkn

simonkn Bit Poster

Hi Kakouch,
    I am new to this too and have the Mike Meyers book also. Several of us on here are all starting to study at present so keep in touch and we'll get through it together!

For A+ you need 2 exam: Essentials and then (usually) IT Yechnician. (602)

Have a read of the MCSE posts on here as there are other useful certifications BEFORE MCSE that might be worth investigating. I've certainly had my eyes opened and perceived certification structure altered, as MCSE was my immediate goal too!

Good luck and keep in touch...

3. kakouch

kakouch New Member

hi simonkn how long its take for the A+ and how to use the book ?

WIP: A+ mcse
  4. greenbrucelee
    Highly Decorated Member Award

greenbrucelee Zettabyte Poster

you read the book, understand the concept then you take the exams.

There are two exams for the A+ one is madatory and you pick one of three others,

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, Security+, 70-270
    WIP: 70-620 or 70-680?