New CCNA exam

Discussion in 'Routing & Switching' started by Afrose111, Nov 10, 2016.

1. Afrose111

Afrose111 New Member

Hi friends,

i am preparing for CCNA v3 and planning to go for first attempt in next month end. already gone through changed syllabus.
    could anyone please help me about the pattern of online test. old ccna was divided in 3 parts as i listened drag and drop, multiples choices and lab etc..

2. Wilki0903

Wilki0903 Bit Poster

Hi Afrose,

I am in the exact same position as you and I have yet to start the bridge material though. I have watched a few YouTube vids about the changes and I don't think it is anything too drastic. It looks like some old items have been removed but a lot of old items still remain.

Are you doing your CCNA at a Network Academy?

Check this video out plus others on YouTube

James

Certifications: Cisco CCNA R&Sv3, CompTIA A+, Apple Certified Professional, Apple Certified Technical Co-Ordinator
    WIP: Cisco CCNA CyberOps, CCNA Security, VMware vsphere v6.5
  3. Wilki0903

Wilki0903 Bit Poster

P.s. this guy is crazy but I kind of like his approach to teaching Cisco with a kick ass attitude

Certifications: Cisco CCNA R&Sv3, CompTIA A+, Apple Certified Professional, Apple Certified Technical Co-Ordinator
  4. Wilki0903

Wilki0903 Bit Poster

Has anyone recently passed the CCNA 200-125 v3 exam? If so, how did you find it? Do you have any tips or advise for us that are about to take it?