1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Network+ Practice Questions Exam Cram 2, with CDROM

Discussion in 'Network+' started by tripwire45, Apr 22, 2004.

1. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

tripwire45 Zettabyte Poster

Here's the link.

Certifications: A+ and Network+
  2. michael78

michael78 Terabyte Poster

Tripwire are these Examcrams really worth the money. Do they help with exam preperation a lot or can you get away with just using a good book like Sybex Network+?

It's just I've been looking to buy a examcram book but money is tight (Due to moving) and I have Sybex's book and don't want to waste my money if I don't need it. Then again the price of a good book is a lot less than the price of restting the exam.

Certifications: A+ | Network+ | Security+ | MCP | MCDST | MCTS: Hyper-V | MCTS: AD | MCTS: Exchange 2007 | MCTS: Windows 7 | MCSA: 2003 | ITIL Foundation v3 | CCA: Xenapp 5.0 | MCITP: Enterprise Desktop Administrator on Windows 7 | MCITP: Enterprise Desktop Support Technician on Windows 7
    WIP: Online SAN Overview, VCP in December 2011
  3. Phoenix
    Honorary Member

Phoenix 53656e696f7220 4d6f64

the exam crams are about 20 quid a pop, id say they are brilliant, especially if you have a bulkier book for reference, read the big book, get the exam cram, read it the night/day before the exam, work out what you know/are not sure on, re check the reference book etc
    they come with a sample preplogic test, the book in pdf format, and questions at tne end of each chapter along with 2 sample tests at the end
    id say they are a great buy

there are currently..
    15 on my shelf lol
    only 7 are ExamCram 2 though

Certifications: MCSE, MCITP, VCP
    WIP: > 0