Network Monitor Parser

Discussion in 'Network Infrastructure' started by Ally, Nov 15, 2005.

1. Ally

Ally Byte Poster

I am reading through a study book for this exam and have discovered a question that to me gives a completely wrong answer. It relates to including a .dll so that network monitor for 2003 can parse a proprietery protocol. My understanding is that you must copy the .dll file \system32\Netmon\Parsers folder and then add an entry for the new .dll file to the \system32\Netmon\Parser.ini file to achieve this! however the answer given is completely different and would jus like to clear this up. thanks
    :blink

Certifications: 70-270, 70-290, 70-291 & 70-294
    WIP: 70-293
  2. simongrahamuk
    Honorary Member

simongrahamuk Hmmmmmmm?

Hi Ally,

I know that you mean well, but posting of questions direct from source is a big no no, and could get CF into trouble for breach of copyright

If you wouldn't mind editing it please to 'para phrase' your original question before someone else has to.

8)

3. Ally

Ally Byte Poster

Apologies Simon, realise that was pretty stupid jus wasnt thinkin. Original post has been edited to a suitable syntax (i hope)

sorry

Certifications: 70-270, 70-290, 70-291 & 70-294
    WIP: 70-293