Network+ exam cost?

Discussion in 'Network+' started by Ryan, Jun 10, 2008.

1. Ryan

Ryan Byte Poster

How much are the exams for network+ and is there just one exam or more than one?

is the cost the same for A+ and server+ ?

Also, how do i book my comptia exams and find local test centres (im assuming theres a website?)

Cheers

Ryan

Certifications: MCDST, MCITP:EA, Microsoft Certified Solutions Ascociate (2008), 70-662
  2. greenbrucelee
    Highly Decorated Member Award

greenbrucelee Zettabyte Poster

There is only one exam for N+.

You book your exams through pearsonvue website & you will find your nearest exam centre on that site. You can pay pearsonvue directly which is about £157 + Vat (for the N+) or you can buy a discount voucher from www.gracetechsolutions.com which means you pay no VAT. (Just make sure you buy the international vouchers)

You simply enter the voucher number as payment instead of your credit card details.

The cost of the A+ exams are £107 (Total £214) from gracetech or you pay pearson vue £111 + VAT per exam which totals about £266.

I am not sure about server +.

You can find exam info on compTIAs website.http://certification.comptia.org/network/

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, Security+, 70-270
    WIP: 70-620 or 70-680?
  3. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

Here is Comptia's website: www.comptia.org
    To book your comptia exam, you'll have to go thru either Prometric or Vue (they will also tell you the cost of the exam via themselves and locations).

For cheaper Comptia vouchers see here: Grace Tech

Unlike the A+, you only need to take 1 exam to get N+ certified.

-Ken

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security