network engineer assessment NSC.........

Discussion in 'Employment & Jobs' started by mr network, Sep 25, 2012.

1. slamjam

slamjam New Member

If you passed the CCNA recently then the written is simple test. They will through some BGP and MPLS question at you simple ones so make sure you know the basics. They will give you a presentation on the ticketing system they use and some other useless information. They are subnetting questions on the test.

When is the assessment?

2. ccnaengineer

ccnaengineer New Member

Slamjam thanks for the help. My assessment is on Tuesday.

3. slamjam

slamjam New Member

How did your assessment go?

4. ccnaengineer

ccnaengineer New Member

hi, after written and practical test i was selected for interview, but after interview they chose candidates with experience as i didn't have experience so i was dropped

5. slamjam

slamjam New Member

They did the same to me. They could have worked that out from your cv before your attended but i think they just wanted the number on the day They sometime have another position they recruit for, they call it A&E which you dont need experience for same pay and conditions. They just need a good communicator for that one with a CCNA. So keep your eyes out for that one.

6. ccnaengineer

ccnaengineer New Member

hi, i can't remember all of them, they are very basic like what is the command to check routing table, what does ACL do, what does ARP do, how many usable address in /30 mask. at which layer router,switch, TCP and UPD work .....