1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Network + discounts for Pearson vue

Discussion in 'Network+' started by Georgiesickjitz, Dec 8, 2010.

1. Georgiesickjitz

Georgiesickjitz Byte Poster

Hi I want to book my exam,but have just found out how much it is £169. Im hoping some one will be able to help me with some kind of discount code.Any help would be most greatful.

Certifications: CompTIA A+,CompTIA Network
    WIP: CCNA
  2. greenbrucelee
    Highly Decorated Member Award

greenbrucelee Zettabyte Poster

not many places offer discount although I think the 169 is plus VAT too. www.gracetechsolutions.com do it for 169 or 168 with no vat to pay.

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, Security+, 70-270
    WIP: 70-620 or 70-680?
  3. greenbrucelee
    Highly Decorated Member Award

greenbrucelee Zettabyte Poster

Its £163 with no VAT to pay just make sure you purchase the international voucher as the other one is for America and Canada.

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, Security+, 70-270
    WIP: 70-620 or 70-680?
  4. Mariusz

Mariusz Byte Poster

I did it with prometric.com
    it was 169 quid in total.
    glad now I will be doing Microsoft certs, they cost about 80 quid :)

Certifications: ECDL Extra, ITQ Lvl2, CompTIA A+, N+, S+
    WIP: MCTS 70-680 Win7
  5. Georgiesickjitz

Georgiesickjitz Byte Poster

cheers GB...so marius your going with a ms cert,nice one,any idea which one yet.After the n+ im gonna either do the ccna or something that really interest me is ethical hacking.Im thinking a career in sercurity,so this could be a cool course to do.

Certifications: CompTIA A+,CompTIA Network
    WIP: CCNA
  6. Mariusz

Mariusz Byte Poster

I think of 70-680 for the beginning then 70-685 or 70-686
    after them Security+, Linux+ maybe Server+ and IT Project+ but it plan for about 2 years, anyway I need to find a entry level job in IT, otherwise it has no sense to do them :)
    as about CCNA I would be afraid doing it without job in network environment or at least without seeing server.
    I did this Network + but to be honest without experience it's worth nothing :)

Certifications: ECDL Extra, ITQ Lvl2, CompTIA A+, N+, S+
    WIP: MCTS 70-680 Win7
  7. Barker

Barker New Member

I'm looking to book my Network+ exam soon, so checked with Gracetech (where I got my A+ vouchers from saving £50) and others.
    They have superb offers if you're doing the exam in America, but just offer the standard pricing of $239 for the internationally usable one, which I believe at the mo is around £150 so still a worthwhile saving over the CompTIA published British price of £169, which I believe is inclusive of VAT(or not eligible).
    Hope that helps.

Certifications: A+ (SNtials & IT Tech),CISCO IT SNtials.
    WIP: CompTIA Network+