Network+ Discount Vouchers ?

Discussion in 'Network+' started by farge1978, Nov 22, 2005.

1. farge1978

farge1978 New Member

Hello Everyone

Looking to take my N+ exam - i've used certify4less.com before to do my A+ .... i was wondering if they are the only company that offers these discounts or if anyone knows of anyone else who is hopefully cheaper

any recomendations would be apprecaited

many thanks

Rob

Certifications: A+ Network+ MCDST
    WIP: MCSA (2003)
  2. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

Hey Rob,

Just surfing the Net and came across these guy's gracetechsolutions as I'm always looking for the cheaper exam fee also. However as I haven't used them yet, I can't say if they're any good are not. And it doesn't say if it is an international voucher or not, saying that I don't know if Comptia do international voucher like MS. So the choice is yours. :hhhmmm

On the plus side GracetechSolutions offer the voucher at $195.00, while getcertforless offers it at $199.00. But for the sake of $4 (approx £2 odd quid) do you want to try someone different?

Prices are correct at time of my viewing

Good luck on your exams when you take them. :)

-Ken

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security
  3. Boycie
    Honorary Member

Boycie Senior Beer Tester

Farge,

I noticed at the time of looking for A+ that N+ were harder to find too :( Let me know if you find them soon. If i do i will post back here :thumbleft

Certifications: MCSA 2003, MCDST, A+, N+, CTT+, MCT
  4. michael78

michael78 Terabyte Poster

Sorry to burst your bubble gracetechsolutions is US/Canada only. I used http://www.examvouchers.com/ to do my CompTIA exams and had no problems with them. Recently I have read about people who have had problems with them. If you are going to use them I would use a credit card to purchase the vouchers then with most credit cards your covered if anything goes wrong.

Certifications: A+ | Network+ | Security+ | MCP | MCDST | MCTS: Hyper-V | MCTS: AD | MCTS: Exchange 2007 | MCTS: Windows 7 | MCSA: 2003 | ITIL Foundation v3 | CCA: Xenapp 5.0 | MCITP: Enterprise Desktop Administrator on Windows 7 | MCITP: Enterprise Desktop Support Technician on Windows 7
    WIP: Online SAN Overview, VCP in December 2011
  5. Boycie
    Honorary Member

thanks for that! :thumbleft

6. michael78

michael78 Terabyte Poster

No problem Boyce, I've looked awhile back for good sites that provide vouchers for the UK and the only 2 that I could find were examvouchers and getcertified4less. I've heard a few people have had joy getting vouchers off local colleges and training centres that offer the courses for a discount price, maybe worth a go.

Certifications: A+ | Network+ | Security+ | MCP | MCDST | MCTS: Hyper-V | MCTS: AD | MCTS: Exchange 2007 | MCTS: Windows 7 | MCSA: 2003 | ITIL Foundation v3 | CCA: Xenapp 5.0 | MCITP: Enterprise Desktop Administrator on Windows 7 | MCITP: Enterprise Desktop Support Technician on Windows 7
    WIP: Online SAN Overview, VCP in December 2011
  7. Boycie
    Honorary Member

yes, that is a thought too! thanks :thumbleft

8. Tcat

Tcat Bit Poster

You can try http://www.studyexam4less.com These are coupons not vouchers. Both are going away with the new rules from CompTIA that went into effect on 1 November.

Certifications: Cannot count.
    WIP: Creating new ETA-I certs.
  9. farge1978

farge1978 New Member

Thanks for all your help guys

i think i'll stick with certify4less.com - for $4 it's not worth the risk of handing over £100 approx to some nigerian scammers or some such - certify4less.com were very good and fast with both vouchers for my a+ and they accept paypal.

Maybe if that other place were $40 cheaper i might be tempted - but it's not really worth it for such a small saving

Rob

Certifications: A+ Network+ MCDST
    WIP: MCSA (2003)