Netware Folder Rights output

Discussion in 'Networks' started by dales, Mar 14, 2008.

1. dales

dales Terabyte Poster

Hi all,

I'm trying to see if there is away (util or cmd line) to output a list of users who have rights to a folder to a file, preferrably a csv or similar. I've got a netware 6.5 server that has a few folders with far too many users assigned to them so I am trying to create a group and insert the users into that group but would like to order them first by context so I dont have to keep flicking around edir.

ta muchly!

Certifications: vExpert 2014+2015+2016,VCP-DT,CCE-V, CCE-AD, CCP-AD, CCEE, CCAA XenApp, CCA Netscaler, XenApp 6.5, XenDesktop 5 & Xenserver 6,VCP3+5,VTSP,MCSA MCDST MCP A+ ITIL F
    WIP: Nothing
  2. neilmowforth

neilmowforth Bit Poster

A netware server... what's on of those then?

Did you ever find the answer?

Certifications: MCSA
    WIP: MCITP:EA
  3. dales

dales Terabyte Poster

Its a blimin awkward old thing which we run. similar in principal to AD in the way you control users except not as helpful.:dry

I found a little util on the novell site that imported users from a text file into a group so that halved my workload so im happy with that for the time being. :rolleyes:

Certifications: vExpert 2014+2015+2016,VCP-DT,CCE-V, CCE-AD, CCP-AD, CCEE, CCAA XenApp, CCA Netscaler, XenApp 6.5, XenDesktop 5 & Xenserver 6,VCP3+5,VTSP,MCSA MCDST MCP A+ ITIL F
    WIP: Nothing
  4. Tinus1959

Tinus1959 Gigabyte Poster

It has been some time since I used Novell, but wasn't there a command called "rights"?

Certifications: See my signature
    WIP: MCSD, MCAD, CCNA, CCNP