NetSim Question

Discussion in 'Routing & Switching' started by thisisalex02, Sep 6, 2005.

1. thisisalex02

thisisalex02 New Member

i have boson netsim v 5.27. Currently i am doing the cdp lab and when i grade my lab without completing any commands it says that im missing the following commands...

Device1: hostname R1
    Device1: cdp holdtime 60
    Device1: cdp timer 45

Theres about 18 steps in the lab and i was wondering if i grade it without doing anything ..should it list each command that im missing or what. Cause right there it says im missing three commands out of 18.

2. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

tripwire45 Zettabyte Poster

I don't have a clue, Alex. Have you tried e-mailing support at Boson? They might have the inside track on their netsim product.

BTW, Welcome. If you get a moment, please pop up to the New Members Introduction forum and tell us a bit about yourself. Sorry I can't be more helpful with your situation. Perhaps someone else who uses the Boson product will be along to render assistance. :)

Certifications: A+ and Network+
  3. thisisalex02

thisisalex02 New Member

I called Boson and they told me that it grades the critical commands that are relevant to the exam...not every single command.... :ohmy