1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Netflix

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by shadowwebs, Apr 10, 2014.

1. shadowwebs

shadowwebs Megabyte Poster Forum Leader

Has anyone else got Netflix and what are you majorly hooked on watching? I was on Breaking Bad but finished that now, great programme... I am now hooked on Fringe.

Certifications: compTIA A+, Apple Certified Technical Coordinator 10.10 (OS X Yosemite, Server and Support)
  2. dmarsh

dmarsh Terabyte Poster

Don't have netflix, shows I watch are, fringe, breaking bad, game of thrones, supernatural, grimm, once upon a time, storage wars.

Certifications: CITP, BSc, HND, SCJP, SCJD, SCWCD, SCBCD, SCEA, N+, Sec+, Proj+, Server+, Linux+, MCTS, MCPD, MCSA, MCITP, CCDH
  3. jk2447

jk2447 Petabyte Poster Moderator

I've got Netflix, really like it, very good for the kids. Awesome shows there, I'm finding there are too many for me to keep on the go at the moment. LOVE Helix, Fringe, Sopranos, Supernatural, 24, Prison Break, Battlestar Galactica, Greys Anatomy, Dexter, Orange is the New Black, Family Guy, Walking Dead, Breaking Bad, The Originals. Sure theres more.

The ones I have on the go at the mo are Game of Thrones, Returned, The 100 and absolutely loving The Americans, deffo check that out.

Certifications: BSc (Hons), HND IT, HND Computing, ITIL-F, MBCS CITP, MCP (270,290,291,293,294,298,299,410,411,412) MCTS (401,620,624,652) MCSA:Security, MCSE: Security, Security+, CPTS, VCP4, CCA (XenApp6.5), MCSA 2012, VCP5, VCP6-NV
  4. Stuzzle

Stuzzle Byte Poster

Just finished Fringe series 4 and now clucking for Netflix to hurry up and get series 5.

Trying not to get sucked into anything else so I can get on with study in the evenings

Certifications: A+, MCSA: Windows 7, 70-640, 70-642
    WIP: 70-646
  5. Kopite_21

Kopite_21 Gigabyte Poster Premium Member

I'm just starting to watch Breaking Bad as it passes the time on night shifts.

Certifications: National Diploma IT Advanced ECDL
    WIP: A+
  6. Arroryn
    Honorary Member

Arroryn we're all dooooooomed

Caught up on everything at the mo, so on the edge of my seat waiting for OITNB. Also, House of Cards. Flucking excellent.

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, 70-410, 70-411
    WIP: Modern Languages BA
  7. Juelz

Juelz Gigabyte Poster

Top Poster
    of the Month

Just finished watching season 2 of orange is the new black, great show... I dont use it much tbh.

Certifications: MTA Windows Fundamentals, ITIL Foundation, Apple Mac Integration 10.12
    WIP: MTA Networking Fundamentals
  8. Theprof

Theprof Petabyte Poster Forum Leader

Too many shows to list, netflix is my cable.. so when I watch TV, I just find something interesting and watch it through. Lately, I've been hooked on The Fall, Suits, House, Fresh Prince, and so on plus movies here and there.

Certifications: A+ | CCA | CCAA | Network+ | MCDST | MCSA | MCP (270, 271, 272, 290, 291) | MCTS (70-662, 70-663) | MCITP:EMA | VCA-DCV/Cloud/WM | VTSP | VCP5-DT | VCP5-DCV
    WIP: VCAP5-DCA/DCD | EMCCA
  9. Shadowrunner

Shadowrunner Nibble Poster Premium Member

Keep looking at Netflix when they offer me a free month, but everything I search for they don't have. It's usually movies as I don't really watch TV, due to it all being crap. Massive waste of time for me.

SR

Certifications: GCSE IT