1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need to know Best Self study material for A + Cert

Discussion in 'A+' started by Chispa2012, Aug 29, 2012.

1. Chispa2012

Chispa2012 New Member

Hi, I'm Anthony , I just want to start Studying to get A + Cert, but i wan t to know which are the best book for self study, I think , that video training from professor messer are good, I already have 220-701 & 220-702 Practice Exams I bought from Prelogic.

But which book are the best the mike meyeres (I have comptia All-in-One Seventh Edition), is that enought or should I get sybex book, What are the differences between then? which one is more focus on the Exams?

do I need anything else?

Please if you took alredy the Exams , give me your best Adviced. Thanks in advance.

2. Coupe2T

Coupe2T Megabyte Poster

Haven't done the exam myself, from everythign I have seen on here Mike Myers is the best book, that along with the Professor Messer vids and some practice tests and you should be fine!

I don't think you will need any other books or anything.

Good Luck!

Certifications: ECDL, Does that Count!?!
  3. Chispa2012

Chispa2012 New Member

Thanks for your help man you know is better always ask . I appreciate it

4. Tookata

Tookata New Member

Mike meyers book,and cbt nuggets.Passed both back to back.

5. shadowwebs

shadowwebs Megabyte Poster

Stick with Professor Messer if you can, this is the main resource I used to get myself through the exam as well as reading other snippets I could find online.

Certifications: compTIA A+, Apple Certified Technical Coordinator 10.10 (OS X Yosemite, Server and Support)