1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

need some help

Discussion in 'Employment & Jobs' started by XT18, Apr 29, 2008.

1. XT18

XT18 New Member

Hey all my first post and i need some help, Im currently 19 with ccna1, ccna 2 from high school and i got my comptia a+ recently. I have about 7-8 months of previous experience working on computers at a local repair shop and want to apply for some new jobs. http://www.workopolis.com/EN/job/9875743 seems like it can fit me pretty well but they also ask for desired salary, how much could i ask for?(in canadian dollars)

2. onoski

onoski Terabyte Poster

Welcome to CF:) and yep! any experience you can get to build up your portfolio of experience the better and more money would come with this in time. Best wishes:)

Certifications: MCSE: 2003, MCSA: 2003 Messaging, MCP, HNC BIT, ITIL Fdn V3, SDI Fdn, VCP 4 & VCP 5
    WIP: MCTS:70-236, PowerShell
  3. sunn

sunn Gigabyte Poster

Every job is differs. Based on geography & cost of living (example: a job in Hamilton usually offers a lower salary than the same job in Toronto), industry, company, role, etc...
    The way I look at it is to consider a reasonable increase to the next level. Try to find peers in a similar role to get salary ideas.

Best of luck & welcome to the forums.