1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need some help with site design

Discussion in 'Web Development & Web Hosting' started by SimonD, Jun 16, 2011.

1. SimonD

SimonD Terabyte Poster Moderator

Chaps, as some of you know I blog about virtualisation stuff, I recently got another couple of domain names and I need some help with the banner\logo design, personally speaking I am crap at graphical design so I am reaching out to the more experienced\arty types to see if they can help out with logo's\banners for my new site.

The site name is My-TechVideos.com, the idea is that the site will have various technical how to videos on there, at the moment it has a single How-To video used to create a ThinApp'd vSphere client, more videos to follow (Microsoft and VMware specifically but will have various third party application videos on there as well).

So over to you guys, have a think and post whatever you can up here if you wouldn't mind :)

Last edited: Jun 16, 2011
    Certifications: CNA | CNE | CCNA | MCP | MCP+I | MCSE NT4 | MCSA 2003 | Security+ | MCSA:S 2003 | MCSE:S 2003 | MCTS:SCCM 2007 | MCTS:Win 7 | MCITP:EDA7 | MCITP:SA | MCITP:EA | MCTS:Hyper-V | VCP 4 | ITIL v3 Foundation | VCP 5 DCV | VCP 5 Cloud | VCP6 NV | VCP6 DCV | VCAP 5.5 DCA
    WIP: VCP6-CMA, VCAP-DCD and Linux + (and possibly VCIX-NV).
  2. SimonV

SimonV Petabyte Poster Administrator

I had 5 mins, is this the kind of thing your looking for?

MyTechVideos.png

Certifications: MOS Master 2003, CompTIA A+, MCSA:M, MCSE
    WIP: Keeping CF Alive...
  3. SimonD

SimonD Terabyte Poster Moderator

Si, that's perfect :) any chance you could send me a larger on please?

Certifications: CNA | CNE | CCNA | MCP | MCP+I | MCSE NT4 | MCSA 2003 | Security+ | MCSA:S 2003 | MCSE:S 2003 | MCTS:SCCM 2007 | MCTS:Win 7 | MCITP:EDA7 | MCITP:SA | MCITP:EA | MCTS:Hyper-V | VCP 4 | ITIL v3 Foundation | VCP 5 DCV | VCP 5 Cloud | VCP6 NV | VCP6 DCV | VCAP 5.5 DCA
    WIP: VCP6-CMA, VCAP-DCD and Linux + (and possibly VCIX-NV).
  4. SimonV

SimonV Petabyte Poster Administrator

PM me you email address, what file format psd or png?

Certifications: MOS Master 2003, CompTIA A+, MCSA:M, MCSE
    WIP: Keeping CF Alive...