1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need recommended course for new job

Discussion in 'Training & Development' started by Indo77, Jul 12, 2007.

1. Indo77

Indo77 Nibble Poster

Guys, I am starting a new job as one of the web developers at my local College. My background is that I am an ASP.NET programmer and my skills center on development, not network administration. However one of the roles of my new post will require that I get to grips with some level of network administration. This is in regards the fact that we have implemented SharePoint 2007 and its relatively new to all of us. I am one of the web administrators for this technology and will be expected to really know it inside out. At the minute since it's not term time, we have set up a test domain to mess about with SharePoint. Is there any courses, starting at a basic level that would be of benefit to me. Obviously the web section is a separate entity from IT network/support in our organisation. I am not looking to be a domain wizard, I simply want to enrol in a course that would introduce the fundamentals. I am in the UK, and can probably get a reduced fee at the College.
    Certifications: BSc (Hons) HNC