1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need help with name!

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by oush, Feb 3, 2009.

1. oush

oush Byte Poster

Hi guys, i havent been on here for a while now. I have decided to start up my own premium hosting company alongside my day to day job. I have already purchased a couple of high spec dedi's and I have webdesigner / coder working on a nice design for me. It will have WHCMS integration. But my biggest issue is not sure what name to use. I currently have the domain: Red-Node.com. RedNode.co.uk and Red-Node.co.uk are both available but my biggest issue is RedNode.com is currently not available. The other name I came up with was VOX-Networks but again the domains are taken, I tried VoxTech and again domains taken as well :(. Soo many cyber squatters around. I was wandering if any of you chaps could help me out with some names perhaps?

Certifications: MCITP: EA, Linux+, CCNA, CCDA
    WIP: CCIP
  2. BosonMichael
    Highly Decorated Member Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

How 'bout CertForumsIsAwesome.com?

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  3. GiddyG

GiddyG Terabyte Poster Gold Member

Mmmm... TripleAHosts...

None of them have gone...