Need Help on a exercise in MS Press Guide.

Discussion in 'Windows Server 2003 / 2008 / 2012 / 2016' started by jec69, May 26, 2010.

1. jec69

jec69 Bit Poster

Hello

I'm currently studying the 70-290 MS Press guide, and i'm stuck on chapter 6 lesson 2 on exercises 1& 3. In excercise 1 below step 6, I don't understand the table. Like when they want you to assign permissions for project 101 contributors and editors, I don't know what boxes to check. it just says under access for Project 101 Contributors "Can read data, add files and folders, and have full control of the files and folders they create", and "Can read and modify all filesbut cannot delets any files that they did not create. Have full control of the files and folders they create" beside Project 101 Editors.
    Also in exercise 3, step 3 in the table below, when I look at user scott bishop and dan holme, it's showing that they have permissions, but they should not have them going by the exercise. I would gladly appreciate i if somebody could help me on this.

Joe

Certifications: A+ Network+
    WIP: MCSE