Need help deciding quals

Discussion in 'Training & Development' started by Rodd, Feb 22, 2005.

1. Rodd

Rodd New Member

Hi everyone, new guy here....

HNC with the local college or a A+ with the local numpties

Basically, i started the A+ with Pitmans but since they teamed up with the jobcentre they get a lot of lay abouts and morons doing the course that just want to spoil everyone elses chances, shouting,talking loud,making phone calls etc, so i pulled out.

Ive been offered a place at college in september to do the HNC in applied computing, which apparently according to the college is a better spec qualification than the A+

can anyone confirm this, or advise me otherwise?

thanks a bunch. :D

2. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

tripwire45 Zettabyte Poster

Can't help you with your specific query Rodd but I did what to welcome you to CertForums. I'm sure someone will be along presently to help answer your question. In the meantime, you might want to pop up the the New Members Introduction forum and tell us a bit about yourself. Cheers.

Certifications: A+ and Network+
  3. Jakamoko
    Honorary Member

Jakamoko On the move again ...

Hey Rodd - have a look at THIS THREAD (clickable link) , where Rosy (our resident training expert) posts some really good advice for folks wanting to take certs at local colleges, etc. The Thread refers to a different qualification from the A+, but I'm hazarding an educated guess that the same priciples are gonna apply in this case.

HTH [​IMG]

Certifications: MCP, A+, Network+
    WIP: Clarity