Need good IT Training ??

Discussion in 'Training & Development' started by freddy, Apr 21, 2006.

1. freddy

freddy New Member

I have been training in IT with Computeach and they are very good in their training services. IT training can be a very difficult choice. It can take a lot of time and research to find a good company. It can even be a 'trial-and-error' process. i was conned by a firm called *******. This shameful company, in Brighton, managed to rip me off out of £1000s and not even provide the full training course that they promised. They seemed to be very happy to charge me the money, but then they didn't seem to care. I found out later that other students were conned too. ******* are a bunch of scumbags and a disgrace to IT training.

EDIT SG: Name Removed to avoid potential legal repercussions

2. zimbo
    Honorary Member

zimbo Petabyte Poster

Hi, welcome to our friendly little community...although we havent many people say good thing about training providers you have said that one is.. could you tell us about it more..

Also how can it be trial and error unless you have millions of pounds stashed away for training?? :dry

Certifications: B.Sc, MCDST & MCSA
    WIP: M.Sc - Computer Forensics